Attack on E. Lombok Ahmadis seen as political gambit
Panca Nugraha and Safrin La Batu
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Devastated: A man walks by one of the houses belonging to an Ahmadi family that were attacked by unknown assailants on May 19 in East Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara. (Tribunnews.com)Angry mobs attacked a community of Ahmadis in East Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara, last month, destroying eight houses, four motorcycles and forcing out 24 villagers from seven families. The unprovoked onslaught came in three ...
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- S.Korean court hands former president Park another 8 years in jail
- 'Mass casualty incident' after Missouri tourist boat capsizes
- Former Hong Kong leader jailed again for misconduct
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- Who is TGB, Jokowi’s strongest ally against sectarianism?