Turkey’s choice: Strong country, leadership
Turkey made its choice on June 24 and named its new president and parliament members. The country will now be ruled with a presidential system, where the president will be the head of the executive, without the help of a prime minister.
The new system will not allow coalition governments, which means the government will be able to act faster and more effectively. The legislature and execut...
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- Microsoft urges regulation of face-recognizing tech
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Learning from France’s multiculturalism, World Cup run
- Saudi woman could be jailed for hugging pop star
- Tokyo’s reign as world’s largest city fades
- Airbus near blockbuster $23 billion jet sale to AirAsia
- Trump says Queen thinks Brexit is 'very complex problem': Report
- 52 alleged robbers shot by police ahead of Asian Games
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world