Concerns grow over potential cyberattacks during elections
The Jakarta Post
Eighteen-year-old DS may look like a regular teenager, spending his spare time helping his uncle sell chicken porridge in East Jakarta. No one would have thought that he was capable of hacking and defacing dozens of government websites, as he has done over the past three years, with the latest victim being the Elections Supervisory Agency (Bawaslu). The police arrested him on June 30.
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- S.Korean court hands former president Park another 8 years in jail
- 'Mass casualty incident' after Missouri tourist boat capsizes
- Former Hong Kong leader jailed again for misconduct
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- Who is TGB, Jokowi’s strongest ally against sectarianism?