Govt goes digital to boost farm productivity, welfare
Riza Roidila Mufti
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Small farmers face long-standing problems, including difficulties in accessing credit, fertilizers, seeds and even markets for their goods. Most farmers still use poor farming management systems and conventional methods, which prevents them from producing optimal crops. To help farmers improve management and productivity, the government has introduced a digitalization and entrepreneurship program....
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- S.Korean court hands former president Park another 8 years in jail
- 'Mass casualty incident' after Missouri tourist boat capsizes
- Former Hong Kong leader jailed again for misconduct
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- Who is TGB, Jokowi’s strongest ally against sectarianism?