Development of apartments under zero down-payment scheme slated for July 2019 completion
Callistasia Anggun Wijaya
The Jakarta Post
Development of the Klapa Village apartments in East Jakarta, the first apartment project under the Jakarta administration's zero down-payment housing scheme, is set to be completed in July 2019.
Yoory C. Pinontoan, president director of PD Pembangunan Sarana Jaya, the project developer, said construction was moving forward according to the set timeline.
As of July 2018, the project is 6.25 percent complete.
Yoory said the developer had built a pile foundation for a section of the project that would be finished in September.
For the first phase of development, he said, the company would develop one tower comprising 21 levels and 780 apartments.
Residents looking to access information about the complex can visit the marketing center in Klapa Village on Mondays through Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
The zero-down payment housing program, widely known as DP 0, is one of Jakarta Governor Anies Baswedan’s flagship programs.
Under the program, Jakarta residents with monthly salaries between Rp 4 million (US$290) and Rp 7 million can buy apartments without a down payment.
Two-bedroom apartments at Klapa Village will be priced at around Rp 320 million and one bedroom apartments at around Rp 185 million.
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas
- US court rules for Colorado 'intersex' veteran denied passport
- US sanctions Chinese military unit for buying Russian jets, missiles
- New bombshell revives debate on Trump fitness for office
- Groups welcome Jokowi’s palm plantation moratorium
- Jokowi imposes moratorium on palm oil plantations
- Saudi woman's case against father stirs 'guardianship' debate
- Trump outburst over Kavanaugh's female accuser sparks hashtag trend
- Land owners unseal 46 schools after promise to hire them as civil servants
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world