Teenagers carry swords, plan brawl in Depok
The Jakarta Post
Police arrested three teenagers who were allegedly were planning a brawl in Cipayung, Depok, West Java. The officers confiscated three swords in the arrests.
First Insp. Winam Agus, the chief of Depok Police’s Jaguar team, a team tasked with combating street crime, said his team members had seen the three detainees and some other juveniles riding motorcycles on Jl. Raya Citayam before the arrests on Sunday.
“And then we immediately chased them. Three people were arrested while the others fled,” he said as quoted by wartakota.tribunnews.com.
“They have been reprimanded not to repeat such behavior, which can create public unrest,” Winam added, noting that the three teenagers had been returned to their respective families. (vla)
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Car hits pedestrians outside UK mosque in suspected hate crime
- Indonesia exports religious take on family planning
- Woodward's Trump book sells 1.1 million in first week
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Makassar mother named child abuse suspect
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Instant Noodle Longform
- Record $27.5 mn settlement in NY Catholic child sex abuse case