Teenagers carry swords, plan brawl in Depok
The Jakarta Post
Police arrested three teenagers who were allegedly were planning a brawl in Cipayung, Depok, West Java. The officers confiscated three swords in the arrests.
First Insp. Winam Agus, the chief of Depok Police’s Jaguar team, a team tasked with combating street crime, said his team members had seen the three detainees and some other juveniles riding motorcycles on Jl. Raya Citayam before the arrests on Sunday.
“And then we immediately chased them. Three people were arrested while the others fled,” he said as quoted by wartakota.tribunnews.com.
“They have been reprimanded not to repeat such behavior, which can create public unrest,” Winam added, noting that the three teenagers had been returned to their respective families. (vla)
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UGM considers expelling alleged sexual abuser amid public pressure
- Lippo's Karawaci flooded, Pejaten Village catches fire
- ASEAN’s priority: China
- President Trump, thank you for not attending ASEAN summit
- Jokowi ratifies seven trade agreements
- US pilots say Boeing didn’t warn of 737 feature tied to crash
- Passenger demands window seat, gets amusing response from flight attendant
- Macron the latest US ally insulted by Trump
- 21 companies to relocate factories from Karawang over high wages