Democratic Party accuses PDI-P of 'poaching' members
Karina M. Tehusijarana
The Jakarta Post
Democratic Party deputy secretary-general Andi Arief is once again in the spotlight after accusing the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) of poaching Democratic members for President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo's reelection campaign team.
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Instagram co-founders step down from company: NYT
- K-Pop stars BTS at UN urge world's youth to 'just speak yourself'
- China says can't hold US trade talks with 'knife to the throat'
- 'Scandal' website portrays Sandiaga Uno as womanizer
- The Indonesian kid who stirs the Hollywood Bowl: Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Medan police officer imprisoned for shredding Quran
- New Zealand PM makes UN history with first baby