"Where is Bali?" most searched travel question on Google in 2016
The Jakarta Post
New York-based travel magazine Travel+Leisure recently reported that "Where is Bali?" was the most popular travel-related question searched on Google in 2016.
Following "Where is Bali?”, the next most popular questions among world travelers were "What to do in Vegas?", "What to do in San Francisco?", "Where is Corfu?" and "What to do in Orlando?".
Furthermore, aside from asking the location or things to do, the top-10 travel questions searched on Google also include "How many ounces can you take on a plane?".
(Read also: Ahok the most searched person on Google in 2016)
These questions were ranked based on the highest spikes in traffic.
For the complete top-10 most searched travel-related questions throughout 2016, consult the list below:
1. Where is Bali?
2. What to do in Vegas?
3. What to do in San Francisco?
4. Where is Corfu?
5. What to do in Orlando?
6. Where is Bora Bora?
7. What to do in Miami?
8. How many ounces can you take on a plane?
9. What to do in Myrtle Beach?
10. Where is the Grand Canyon?
You might also like :
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- House to set up team to monitor rice import policy
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Government to slash subsidy for railway pioneer routes
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Govt to facilitate salt imports
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis