Recommended Airbnb rentals in Indonesia's surfing spots
The Jakarta Post
Home to many attractive surfing spots, Indonesia is known to be one of the world’s surfers’ paradises.
To assist amateur and pro surfers who want to explore Indonesian beaches, online rental company Airbnb has listed three recommended rental properties in surfing destinations across the country.
Hosted by Ian and located in Pelabuhan Ratu, West Java, this place offers direct access to the beach, providing an unobstructed view of the sea. Pelabuhan Ratu is also one of the locations for the 2018 Asian Games.
Situated in the Mandalika region of Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara, this seaside bungalow gives guests easy access to Gerupuk Bay. Owner Bruce is said to be willing to give surf lesson or organize teachers and guides to take them to the best spots near the property.
The Bungalow at Asu Camp is situated in the northern part of Asu Island in West Nias, North Sumatra.(Airbnb/File)
For those who prefer tranquility, the Bungalow at Asu Camp is located very close to the beach yet far from the crowds in the northern part of Asu Island in West Nias, North Sumatra. According to a 2014 report by kompas.com, waves here can reach up to 7 meters. Owner Earl also allows guests to bring pets to the bungalow. (kes)
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash