Recommended Airbnb rentals in Indonesia's surfing spots
The Jakarta Post
Home to many attractive surfing spots, Indonesia is known to be one of the world’s surfers’ paradises.
To assist amateur and pro surfers who want to explore Indonesian beaches, online rental company Airbnb has listed three recommended rental properties in surfing destinations across the country.
Hosted by Ian and located in Pelabuhan Ratu, West Java, this place offers direct access to the beach, providing an unobstructed view of the sea. Pelabuhan Ratu is also one of the locations for the 2018 Asian Games.
Situated in the Mandalika region of Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara, this seaside bungalow gives guests easy access to Gerupuk Bay. Owner Bruce is said to be willing to give surf lesson or organize teachers and guides to take them to the best spots near the property.
The Bungalow at Asu Camp is situated in the northern part of Asu Island in West Nias, North Sumatra.(Airbnb/File)
For those who prefer tranquility, the Bungalow at Asu Camp is located very close to the beach yet far from the crowds in the northern part of Asu Island in West Nias, North Sumatra. According to a 2014 report by kompas.com, waves here can reach up to 7 meters. Owner Earl also allows guests to bring pets to the bungalow. (kes)
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration