Recommended Airbnb rentals in Indonesia's surfing spots
The Jakarta Post
Home to many attractive surfing spots, Indonesia is known to be one of the world’s surfers’ paradises.
To assist amateur and pro surfers who want to explore Indonesian beaches, online rental company Airbnb has listed three recommended rental properties in surfing destinations across the country.
Hosted by Ian and located in Pelabuhan Ratu, West Java, this place offers direct access to the beach, providing an unobstructed view of the sea. Pelabuhan Ratu is also one of the locations for the 2018 Asian Games.
Situated in the Mandalika region of Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara, this seaside bungalow gives guests easy access to Gerupuk Bay. Owner Bruce is said to be willing to give surf lesson or organize teachers and guides to take them to the best spots near the property.
The Bungalow at Asu Camp is situated in the northern part of Asu Island in West Nias, North Sumatra.(Airbnb/File)
For those who prefer tranquility, the Bungalow at Asu Camp is located very close to the beach yet far from the crowds in the northern part of Asu Island in West Nias, North Sumatra. According to a 2014 report by kompas.com, waves here can reach up to 7 meters. Owner Earl also allows guests to bring pets to the bungalow. (kes)
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Rallies protesting Trump’s Jerusalem policy continue
- Gatot needs ‘soft-landing’ before retirement: Expert
- Anies visits inundated underpass in Dukuh Atas
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD