Banten invites visitors to Pandeglang Food Festival
The Jakarta Post
If you’re still undecided on how to spend your weekend later this month, one exciting event to attend is the Pandeglang Food Festival 2017, which runs from April 28 – 30.
The three-day event takes place in Pandeglang Bay, Banten province. A row of tables will be set up on the dock of the bay, while fishing boats will be available for visitors who prefer to enjoy their food on the water.
“There’s also the Angeun Lada cooking festival of a traditional dish made of buffalo meat. This festival has its own attractiveness for visitors, and it will surely improve the place’s economy,” says the Tourism Ministry's archipelago tourism marketing development deputy, Esthy Reko Astuti.
There will also be a music performance and traditional dance performances, such as ronggeng pesisir, jaipong and the saman beluk, performed by elderly artists hailing from Carita district. (asw)
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker