Nusa Dua in Bali to host lantern festival
The Jakarta Post
Thousands of lanterns are set to brighten up Pulau Peninsula in Nusa Dua, Bali during the first installment of Nusa Dua Festival of Light from June 17 to July 30.
Said to be the biggest lantern festival in Bali, the event will feature dragon-shaped lanterns in accordance with its theme, "Dragon Palace."
“The lanterns displayed will vary in size, from small ones to ones up to 15 meters in height,” said Anak Agung Istri Ratna Dewi, a festival committee member.
hem , liburan udh makin deket ?? belum punya rencana buat liburan ?? gausah bingung" yuk langusung aja merapat ke Nusa Dua Peninsula Island.. Karena disana akan ada Festival Of Light 😍 waaah pasti keren bgt.. Gak sabar kaan kaya apa sih lampion lampion yg ada disana.. Nah daripada penasaran langsung aja datang di tanggal 17 Juni - 30 Juli 2017 Jam 17.00 - 22.00 WITA see you guys 🙏 #peninsulaisland #nusadua #eventbali2017 #festivaloflights #bali🌴
Visitors can also expect to marvel at fairytale-themed lanterns and attractions at the event, such as car lanterns and Trampoline Euro Bungie. Entertainment in the form of music and food will also be provided.
The Nusa Dua Festival of Light will be open from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. with the price of entry starting at Rp 20,000 (US$1.5) for domestic visitors and Rp 75,000 for foreign visitors. (wir/kes)
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- Ten-year-old India rape victim gives birth to baby girl
- Aceh International Halal Food Festival 2017 to focus on certification
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day