Nusa Dua in Bali to host lantern festival
The Jakarta Post
Thousands of lanterns are set to brighten up Pulau Peninsula in Nusa Dua, Bali during the first installment of Nusa Dua Festival of Light from June 17 to July 30.
Said to be the biggest lantern festival in Bali, the event will feature dragon-shaped lanterns in accordance with its theme, "Dragon Palace."
“The lanterns displayed will vary in size, from small ones to ones up to 15 meters in height,” said Anak Agung Istri Ratna Dewi, a festival committee member.
hem , liburan udh makin deket ?? belum punya rencana buat liburan ?? gausah bingung" yuk langusung aja merapat ke Nusa Dua Peninsula Island.. Karena disana akan ada Festival Of Light 😍 waaah pasti keren bgt.. Gak sabar kaan kaya apa sih lampion lampion yg ada disana.. Nah daripada penasaran langsung aja datang di tanggal 17 Juni - 30 Juli 2017 Jam 17.00 - 22.00 WITA see you guys 🙏 #peninsulaisland #nusadua #eventbali2017 #festivaloflights #bali🌴
Visitors can also expect to marvel at fairytale-themed lanterns and attractions at the event, such as car lanterns and Trampoline Euro Bungie. Entertainment in the form of music and food will also be provided.
The Nusa Dua Festival of Light will be open from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. with the price of entry starting at Rp 20,000 (US$1.5) for domestic visitors and Rp 75,000 for foreign visitors. (wir/kes)
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash