Resun Waterfall a gem in Lingga regency, Riau Islands
Those seeking to attend Mount Daik Festival in Lingga slated on Nov. 19-22 should consider going to Resun Waterfall located in North Lingga District, Lingga Regency, Riau Islands.
One of the dozens of waterfalls in Lingga, the five-tier waterfall has the elevation of 45 degrees and boasts water that is very clean and fresh.
Other than waterfalls, Lingga also hosts beautiful beaches, exotic underwater beauty, mountains and forests.
Tourism Minister Arief Yahya said that Lingga has great tourist attractions. He also encouraged the Regent and Governor to concentrate on 3A’s elements of Attraction, Accommodation and Accessibility.
“We are aiming for sustainable tourism by concentrating on the environment, community and economy. The environment should be preserved; people and community should be empowered; and all of these will lead to prosperity,” said Arief. (kes)
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Victoria's Secret gala hits snag in China as model pulls out
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Paint thinner factory catches fire, no fatalities reported
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia