Resun Waterfall a gem in Lingga regency, Riau Islands
Those seeking to attend Mount Daik Festival in Lingga slated on Nov. 19-22 should consider going to Resun Waterfall located in North Lingga District, Lingga Regency, Riau Islands.
One of the dozens of waterfalls in Lingga, the five-tier waterfall has the elevation of 45 degrees and boasts water that is very clean and fresh.
Other than waterfalls, Lingga also hosts beautiful beaches, exotic underwater beauty, mountains and forests.
Tourism Minister Arief Yahya said that Lingga has great tourist attractions. He also encouraged the Regent and Governor to concentrate on 3A’s elements of Attraction, Accommodation and Accessibility.
“We are aiming for sustainable tourism by concentrating on the environment, community and economy. The environment should be preserved; people and community should be empowered; and all of these will lead to prosperity,” said Arief. (kes)
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Jokowi calls on banks to expand credits to small businesses
- Post-reform ethnic Chinese paintings
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Student dies after being hit by Transjakarta bus
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks