British publication lists six destinations in Indonesia outside Bali
British publication Metro recently published an online article on 6 amazing places in Indonesia that aren’t Bali.
The article was published at the right time, especially with news about Mount Agung eruption in Bali and airport closures that may stop international tourists from coming to Bali.
It also shows to international readers, that Indonesia isn’t just Bali, “It is composed of over 17,000 islands and is home to a multitude of cultures, languages and religions,” the article stated.
Those six destinations are Kuta in Lombok, Komodo National Park in East Nusa Tenggara, Bukit Lawang in North Sumatra, Ijen in East Java, Malang in East Java and Mount Bromo in East Java. (asw)
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- Four new parties to take part in 2019 elections