British publication lists six destinations in Indonesia outside Bali
British publication Metro recently published an online article on 6 amazing places in Indonesia that aren’t Bali.
The article was published at the right time, especially with news about Mount Agung eruption in Bali and airport closures that may stop international tourists from coming to Bali.
It also shows to international readers, that Indonesia isn’t just Bali, “It is composed of over 17,000 islands and is home to a multitude of cultures, languages and religions,” the article stated.
Those six destinations are Kuta in Lombok, Komodo National Park in East Nusa Tenggara, Bukit Lawang in North Sumatra, Ijen in East Java, Malang in East Java and Mount Bromo in East Java. (asw)
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Chengdu tops list as China's happiest city