Batik Air to connect Jakarta with Labuan Bajo
Lion Air Group’s Batik Air is set to open a new route from Jakarta to Labuan Bajo in East Nusa Tenggara on Dec. 15.
The route will serve one direct flight every day and use narrow body airplanes such as Boeing 737-800 or Airbus 320.
“The Jakarta – Labuan Bajo route aims for three markets: Tourism, business and family trip,” told Lion Air Group president director Edward Sirait.
“For this route, 40 percent will be for family trip, 30 percent for business trip and the rest 30 percent is for tourism,” added Edward.
Next year, Lion Air Group is set to add four more airplanes for Batik Air, two Airbus planes for Wings Air and eight Boeing airplanes. (kes)
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- Online shops offer ‘Black Panther’-inspired ‘baju koko’