Batik Air to connect Jakarta with Labuan Bajo
Lion Air Group’s Batik Air is set to open a new route from Jakarta to Labuan Bajo in East Nusa Tenggara on Dec. 15.
The route will serve one direct flight every day and use narrow body airplanes such as Boeing 737-800 or Airbus 320.
“The Jakarta – Labuan Bajo route aims for three markets: Tourism, business and family trip,” told Lion Air Group president director Edward Sirait.
“For this route, 40 percent will be for family trip, 30 percent for business trip and the rest 30 percent is for tourism,” added Edward.
Next year, Lion Air Group is set to add four more airplanes for Batik Air, two Airbus planes for Wings Air and eight Boeing airplanes. (kes)
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Anies visits inundated underpass in Dukuh Atas