Korean bloggers, media companies visit Borobudur Temple
During their familiarization trip (fam trip) to Yogyakarta, Magelang and Solo from Nov. 29 to Dec. 4, Korean bloggers and media companies were taken to the iconic Borobudur Temple in Magelang, Central Java.
“Wow, this is so huge and majestic; it’s amazingly beautiful,” said Cho Sub, a Korean blogger.
“Indonesia is very lucky to have a temple that’s this beautiful. Borobudur is a must-visit place when traveling to Yogayakarta and the surrounding cities,” he added.
UNESCO has named Borobudur Temple a heritage site. It is decorated with 2,672 relief panels and 600 Buddha statues.
Among the famous names who have been to the temple include former United States President Barack Obama, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, soccer star David Beckham and actors Richard Gere and Charlie Chaplin. (kes)
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Anies visits inundated underpass in Dukuh Atas