EDITORIAL: Time to heal divisions
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Jakartans have been bitterly divided by politics over the past eight months but on Wednesday they could finally agree on one thing; they are now happy that the Jakarta gubernatorial election is finally over. How could they not be? It has been a long and suspense-filled eight months, starting in September last year when the gubernatorial candidates registered themselves to run in the poll. Soon ...
You might also like :
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'