Putting science behind RI's ornamental fish industry
PREMIUM For decades international collectors discussed Indonesia's trade in ornamental fish only in hushed tones. The environmental damage to the nation's marine reefs caused by stunning fish with illegal potassium cyanide had placed Indonesia's export of aquarium fish on the questionable practices list overseas while drawing much criticism from environmentalists and the fishing industry at home...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- NTB creates task force to tackle garbage on Mt Rinjani
- Jakarta Council sees decline in performance of 'orange troops'
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media