Can Muslims say 'Merry Christmas'?
Mahmudi Asyari and Muizzudin
PREMIUM Indonesian Muslims still have very different opinions about wishing someone "Merry Christmas". Some of them believe it is OK to do so, while some others see it differently. The former group base their opinion on the spirit of religious tolerance and the latter group consider it harmful for the religion and relate their opinion with the forbidden action of mixing one religion wit...
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- US golfer Spieth in prime position to win British Open
- Danilo completes Man City move
- North Central Timor to make Crossborder Road Race an annual event