Chemical substances cause of Swallow fire: Police
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: Kalideres Police have suspected chemical substances as the cause of a huge fire that razed Swallow sandal factory and claimed four lives on March 11.The Kalideres chief detective Second Insp. Herru Y.S. said that the suspicion was based on testimonies from employees and the owner of PT Sinar Jaya Perkasa, sandal producer, in Tegal Alur of West Jakarta.Quoting the testimonies, Herru told k...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official