Balawan impresses musicians overseas
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM WOODSIDE, SAN FRANCISCO: International musicians in the US called Balinese jazz guitar player I Wayan Balawan and the band Batuan Ethnic Fusion (BFF) “crazy players”, after they were shown a video of the artist and the band performing together. Kompas.com reported that Balawan, I Nyoman Suwida, and I Nyoman Suarsana from BFF were in San Francisco, the US, for the Other Minds Music Festival 201...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats