Raja Ampat, Hasanuddin University sign MoU
The Jakarta Post
The Raja Ampat administration and Makassar-based Hasanuddin University have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to spur development in the West Papua regency.
“Raja Ampat is a new regency. We will have to prioritize the development of infrastructure to facilitate development in education, health and economy. That’s why we will cooperate with Hasanuddin University,” Regent Masku...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse