Raja Ampat, Hasanuddin University sign MoU
The Jakarta Post
The Raja Ampat administration and Makassar-based Hasanuddin University have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to spur development in the West Papua regency.
“Raja Ampat is a new regency. We will have to prioritize the development of infrastructure to facilitate development in education, health and economy. That’s why we will cooperate with Hasanuddin University,” Regent Masku...
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- TV footage appears to show deliberate attack on North Korean