Raja Ampat, Hasanuddin University sign MoU
The Jakarta Post
The Raja Ampat administration and Makassar-based Hasanuddin University have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to spur development in the West Papua regency.
“Raja Ampat is a new regency. We will have to prioritize the development of infrastructure to facilitate development in education, health and economy. That’s why we will cooperate with Hasanuddin University,” Regent Masku...
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- Obama set to visit Yogyakarta
- US military vessels entered RI waters: Indonesian Navy
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Government resolved to further slash dwell times this year
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- Greenland now a major driver of rising seas: study
- Interfaith forum condemns terror attack in North Sumatra
- Jokowi donates staple food packages during hometown visit
- Brazil's president counterattacks after graft charge