JICT wins Asian container port award
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Indonesia’s largest shipping terminal, the Jakarta International Container Terminal (JICT), received an Asian Freight and Supply Chain Award (AFSCA) as the best container terminal with less than four million twenty-foot equivalent units handling capacity.
JICT president director Helman Sembiring, who represented the company at the award ceremony in Singapore on Wednesday, said th...
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- North Korea, Malaysia tussle over corpse; 4th suspect nabbed
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW