JICT wins Asian container port award
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Indonesia’s largest shipping terminal, the Jakarta International Container Terminal (JICT), received an Asian Freight and Supply Chain Award (AFSCA) as the best container terminal with less than four million twenty-foot equivalent units handling capacity.
JICT president director Helman Sembiring, who represented the company at the award ceremony in Singapore on Wednesday, said th...
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Piaggio Indonesia poised strongly against Honda's challenge
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- Sragen Police discover thousands of pills in Central Java house
- Ariana Grande to perform across Asia this year
- Images: A quest to create a comfortable city
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape