JICT wins Asian container port award
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Indonesia’s largest shipping terminal, the Jakarta International Container Terminal (JICT), received an Asian Freight and Supply Chain Award (AFSCA) as the best container terminal with less than four million twenty-foot equivalent units handling capacity.
JICT president director Helman Sembiring, who represented the company at the award ceremony in Singapore on Wednesday, said th...
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey