JICT wins Asian container port award
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Indonesia’s largest shipping terminal, the Jakarta International Container Terminal (JICT), received an Asian Freight and Supply Chain Award (AFSCA) as the best container terminal with less than four million twenty-foot equivalent units handling capacity.
JICT president director Helman Sembiring, who represented the company at the award ceremony in Singapore on Wednesday, said th...
- House asked to open up closed-door discussion on terrorism bill
- AGO probes alleged corruption implicating Pertamina Patra Niaga, Ratu Energy Indonesia
- PlayStation VR owners can now watch 360-degree YouTube videos
- Local startup caters to pet-related needs
- Terror convicts may still be radical despite renouncing terrorism
- Ad hoc team begins studying Patimban project
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Indonesia probes police unit held in Sudan
- Jokowi calls for cuts to gas prices
- Ahok reports FPI leaders to police for perjury