Soeharto beats SBY in popularity poll
The Jakarta Post
Half of the respondents to a survey marking 13 years of the reform era think that their lives have not improved — while more than a third chose Soeharto as their favorite president.
“Like it or not, that’s what the survey says,” Indo Barometer director M. Qadari told The Jakarta Post after releasing the survey on Sunday.
The survey, titled “Evaluation of 13 Years of Reform ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga