Soeharto beats SBY in popularity poll
The Jakarta Post
Half of the respondents to a survey marking 13 years of the reform era think that their lives have not improved — while more than a third chose Soeharto as their favorite president.
“Like it or not, that’s what the survey says,” Indo Barometer director M. Qadari told The Jakarta Post after releasing the survey on Sunday.
The survey, titled “Evaluation of 13 Years of Reform ...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities