Soeharto beats SBY in popularity poll
The Jakarta Post
Half of the respondents to a survey marking 13 years of the reform era think that their lives have not improved — while more than a third chose Soeharto as their favorite president.
“Like it or not, that’s what the survey says,” Indo Barometer director M. Qadari told The Jakarta Post after releasing the survey on Sunday.
The survey, titled “Evaluation of 13 Years of Reform ...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...