At UN, Marty calls for boycott of Israeli products
The Jakarta Post
Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa is calling for nations to consider reviewing diplomatic ties with Israel and boycotting its products in solidarity with Palestine.
Marty acknowledged that the situation in the occupied territories had grown unfavorable following unilateral Israeli moves.
“There is an unbalanced situation and Israel should bear responsibility for the failure of pea...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family