Police find homemade 10kg bomb in Poso on Christmas
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Terror continues: Security personnel arrange the parts of a 10 kilogram bomb in Poso, Central Sulawesi, on Tuesday. The bomb, which was successfully detonated, was found at 6:30 a.m. on Tuesday near a Police post at the local market in Poso. It was placed in a laptop bag with explosive material, scores of nails and connected to a cell phone for detonation. Antara/Zainuddin MNA 10-kilogram homemade...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report