Police find homemade 10kg bomb in Poso on Christmas
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Terror continues: Security personnel arrange the parts of a 10 kilogram bomb in Poso, Central Sulawesi, on Tuesday. The bomb, which was successfully detonated, was found at 6:30 a.m. on Tuesday near a Police post at the local market in Poso. It was placed in a laptop bag with explosive material, scores of nails and connected to a cell phone for detonation. Antara/Zainuddin MNA 10-kilogram homemade...
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- Welcoming ASEAN's new secretary-general
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m