Police find homemade 10kg bomb in Poso on Christmas
The Jakarta Post
Terror continues: Security personnel arrange the parts of a 10 kilogram bomb in Poso, Central Sulawesi, on Tuesday. The bomb, which was successfully detonated, was found at 6:30 a.m. on Tuesday near a Police post at the local market in Poso. It was placed in a laptop bag with explosive material, scores of nails and connected to a cell phone for detonation. Antara/Zainuddin MNA 10-kilogram homemade...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- World Bank, AIIB ink MoU to strengthen cooperation