Police alert on thefts in Pluit
Novia D. Rulistia and Hans Nicholas Jong
The Jakarta Post
Not a jolly ride: A man evacuates his family from his flooded house in the Pluit area of North Jakarta on Sunday using a jet ski. Flood waters in the area were up to one meter. (JP/Nurhayati)Officers beefed up security on Sunday in an upscale neighborhood in the subdistrict of Pluit, North Jakarta, following a theft at a convenience store in the area.
North Jakarta Police chief Sr. Comr. Mu...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Bandung wants more than ceremonial switch-off