First family tax returns raises flags
Rendi A. Witular and Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
An old phrase says nothing in life is certain but death and taxes. At a time when the nexus of power and wealth is viewed with skepticism, a peek into their tax returns might be expected to reveal the financial affairs of Indonesia’s first family.
Just like any other eligible, law-abiding citizens, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono and his two sons — Maj. Agus Harimurti and Edhie “Ib...
- Locals traumatized after farmer eaten by snake
- Riau Police dispatch personnel to secure 313 rally
- Apple’s first R&D center to operate in second quarter
- NU, Muhammadiyah call on members to avoid 313 rally
- Thousands to hit capital for anti-Ahok rally on Friday
- KPU Jakarta head denies special relationship with Anies
- Woman tries to bring bayonet into courtroom for Ahok trial
- Indonesia-European trade talks on track; to conclude this year
- Jokowi and Hollande did not discuss death penalty: Foreign Minister
- Money, personal grudge thought to be behind murder of Medan journalist