First family tax returns raises flags
Rendi A. Witular and Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
An old phrase says nothing in life is certain but death and taxes. At a time when the nexus of power and wealth is viewed with skepticism, a peek into their tax returns might be expected to reveal the financial affairs of Indonesia’s first family.
Just like any other eligible, law-abiding citizens, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono and his two sons — Maj. Agus Harimurti and Edhie “Ib...
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- High alert: Mt. Agung eruption imminent
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Addressing challenges of VAT collection in digital economy
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle': Star-studded cast, bigger action