Aceh draft bylaw risks forests, say activists
The Jakarta Post
Environmental activists have called on the government to review the draft spatial planning bylaw proposed by the Aceh administration, which they say is putting the province’s protected forests at risk.
Farwiza of the Koalisi Peduli Hutan Aceh (Coalition of Aceh Rainforest Movement) said that the new spatial planning bylaw, known as RTRW, would allow the conversion of around 1.2 million h...
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Chengdu tops list as China's happiest city