Aceh draft bylaw risks forests, say activists
The Jakarta Post
Environmental activists have called on the government to review the draft spatial planning bylaw proposed by the Aceh administration, which they say is putting the province’s protected forests at risk.
Farwiza of the Koalisi Peduli Hutan Aceh (Coalition of Aceh Rainforest Movement) said that the new spatial planning bylaw, known as RTRW, would allow the conversion of around 1.2 million h...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- ‘Angkot’ drivers demand fewer OK OTrip program requirements
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards