House inquiry ‘obstruction of justice’: KPK
Nurul Fitri Ramadhani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has upped the ante in its row with the House of Representatives, accusing the legislative body of obstruction of justice by proceeding with its plan to question a graft suspect currently in the agency’s custody. The House has sent a letter to the antigraft body demanding it bring Hanura Party politician Miryam S. Haryani to a hearing to be held ...
You might also like :
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Germany in political crisis as coalition talks collapse