House inquiry ‘obstruction of justice’: KPK
Nurul Fitri Ramadhani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has upped the ante in its row with the House of Representatives, accusing the legislative body of obstruction of justice by proceeding with its plan to question a graft suspect currently in the agency’s custody. The House has sent a letter to the antigraft body demanding it bring Hanura Party politician Miryam S. Haryani to a hearing to be held ...
You might also like :
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move