Jokowi gives his ‘keris’ to museum
Haeril Halim and Ganug Nugroho Adi
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Few collectors are willing to entrust their collectibles to other people, given the considerable effort taken to amass their prized possessions. However, this is not the case for President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo, who has long collected keris (traditional daggers) as a hobby. Jokowi claimed he did not know exactly how many keris he had collected so far. One thing he can be sure of...
You might also like :
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3