Police probe Saracen’s link to anti-Ahok figures
Haeril Halim and Rizal Harahap
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The National Police are investigating an alleged link between a number of people behind the sectarian rallies against former Jakarta governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama last year and an online “syndicate” accused of creating and spreading hoaxes and hate speech for money. The police claimed that the Saracen group, which is led by Jasriadi, 32, from Pekanbaru, Riau, co...
You might also like :
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Depok on alert after latest diphtheria casualty