Jokowi’s rating marred by social issues
Safrin La Batu
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM More than half way toward the end of his presidency in 2019, President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s approval rating remains stable, with most of his macroeconomic performances having been rated positively, though social welfare issues remain a problem. According to a survey commissioned by pollster Indikator Politik Indonesia, Jokowi’s approval rating in September was 68 perce...
You might also like :
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- For bankers transplanted by Brexit, a guide to life in Frankfurt