Jokowi’s rating marred by social issues
Safrin La Batu
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM More than half way toward the end of his presidency in 2019, President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s approval rating remains stable, with most of his macroeconomic performances having been rated positively, though social welfare issues remain a problem. According to a survey commissioned by pollster Indikator Politik Indonesia, Jokowi’s approval rating in September was 68 perce...
You might also like :
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Chance to push for IMF quota reform?
- BMW ranks first, Subaru rated worst in electric vehicle survey
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems