Household consumption fuels Indonesian growth
Marchio Irfan Gorbiano and Anton Hermansyah
The Jakarta Post
As President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo is running for a second term in 2019, he may be pinning his hopes on Indonesia’s consumers, who have become the country’s engine for economic growth in the second quarter this year.
The country’s gross domestic product (GDP) expanded by 5.27 percent year-on-year (yoy) during the second quarter of 2018, the highest rate ...
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UGM considers expelling alleged sexual abuser amid public pressure
- Lippo's Karawaci flooded, Pejaten Village catches fire
- ASEAN’s priority: China
- Jokowi ratifies seven trade agreements
- President Trump, thank you for not attending ASEAN summit
- US pilots say Boeing didn’t warn of 737 feature tied to crash
- Passenger demands window seat, gets amusing response from flight attendant
- 21 companies to relocate factories from Karawang over high wages
- Macron the latest US ally insulted by Trump