Media giants' support for Jokowi could backfire
Karina M. Tehusijarana
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM As the presidential election campaign period nears, media tycoons have flocked to President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo's camp, raising concerns that slanted media coverage could give the incumbent an unfair advantage in his bid for reelection. Media analysts and observers, however, have said that while support from television and press outlets was a plus for Jokowi's campaign, it wa...
You might also like :
- President Trump, thank you for not attending ASEAN summit
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Indonesia to free Bali Nine drug smuggler Lawrence: Official
- Government to issue new regulation on coal permits
- Associate of close Trump adviser expects to be indicted by Mueller
- JT610 victim's bride takes wedding photo shoot without groom
- Garuda to reopen Jakarta-London route
- ASEAN ministers sign agreement on e-commerce
- University student ‘pseudo poll’: LGBT behavior caused by keeping wrong company...