Match-fixing scandal hits soccer league, police advised to step in
Ramadani Saputra and Dicky Christanto
The Jakarta Post
A match-fixing scandal implicating Soccer Association of Indonesia (PSSI) top brass has tarnished the country’s already tainted image in soccer.
The PSSI’s disciplinary committee sanctioned on Tuesday Hidayat, a member of the association’s executive committee, after he was found guilty of attempting to bribe Madura FC coach Januar Herwanto.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Of legs and Pancasila: Two petitions battle it out over BLACKPINK ad
- Real Crazy Rich Asian wedding to cost $100 million
- Indonesia plans to make 30 percent biodiesel blend mandatory, studies B100
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- 21 tons of trash flows into Jakarta Bay daily: Researcher
- Indonesia launches One Map Policy to resolve land conflicts
- Wika announces development contracts in 10 countries
- Shopee BLACKPINK commercial too salacious, KPI says