Prague's One Room Hotel boasts private cabin, best city view
The Jakarta Post
The One Room Hotel at the Tower Park Praha stands 70 meters tall and invites guests to stay in its private cabin to witness one of the best views in Prague.
Formerly known as the Žižkov Television Tower, the hotel consists of just one room and boasts a fantastic panoramic cityscape of the Czech capital.
Before it turned into a hotel, the view was only available for a limited time from the TV tower’s observatory deck— but now, cabin dwellers can enjoy the view in a bedroom, while lying down on a hand-sewn horsehair mattress or while taking a bubble bath in its glass-fronted bathroom.
With a starting price of 549 euros (US$588) per night, the room also comes with valuable extras, such as L’Occitane toiletries, an espresso machine and avant-garde technology, like a television embedded in the bathroom mirror and a towel-warming panel. As for the hotel, it boasts complimentary breakfast, free Wi-Fi and a bar. (nik/kes)
- Jokowi bestows highest medal to Swedish king
- Ahok withdraws appeal
- Police lambasted for treatment of men arrested at alleged sex party
- Vietnamese, Indonesian patrol boats square off in Natuna waters
- EDITORIAL: Violent rhetoric's slippery slope
- J-pop star Ayumi Hamasaki is going completely deaf
- Government needs to focus on Inflation control: Bank Indonesia
- Jokowi, Kalla are fine, says Luhut
- Jakarta, Seoul tighten bonds as sister cities
- Indonesian CEOs seek balanced life for family, careers