Prague's One Room Hotel boasts private cabin, best city view
The Jakarta Post
The One Room Hotel at the Tower Park Praha stands 70 meters tall and invites guests to stay in its private cabin to witness one of the best views in Prague.
Formerly known as the Žižkov Television Tower, the hotel consists of just one room and boasts a fantastic panoramic cityscape of the Czech capital.
Before it turned into a hotel, the view was only available for a limited time from the TV tower’s observatory deck— but now, cabin dwellers can enjoy the view in a bedroom, while lying down on a hand-sewn horsehair mattress or while taking a bubble bath in its glass-fronted bathroom.
With a starting price of 549 euros (US$588) per night, the room also comes with valuable extras, such as L’Occitane toiletries, an espresso machine and avant-garde technology, like a television embedded in the bathroom mirror and a towel-warming panel. As for the hotel, it boasts complimentary breakfast, free Wi-Fi and a bar. (nik/kes)
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president