Prague's One Room Hotel boasts private cabin, best city view
The Jakarta Post
The One Room Hotel at the Tower Park Praha stands 70 meters tall and invites guests to stay in its private cabin to witness one of the best views in Prague.
Formerly known as the Žižkov Television Tower, the hotel consists of just one room and boasts a fantastic panoramic cityscape of the Czech capital.
Before it turned into a hotel, the view was only available for a limited time from the TV tower’s observatory deck— but now, cabin dwellers can enjoy the view in a bedroom, while lying down on a hand-sewn horsehair mattress or while taking a bubble bath in its glass-fronted bathroom.
With a starting price of 549 euros (US$588) per night, the room also comes with valuable extras, such as L’Occitane toiletries, an espresso machine and avant-garde technology, like a television embedded in the bathroom mirror and a towel-warming panel. As for the hotel, it boasts complimentary breakfast, free Wi-Fi and a bar. (nik/kes)
You might also like :
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Indonesia can embrace clean energy amid cheaper renewables, says UK climate envoy
- Suspected terrorist in Bandung captured alive