Prague's One Room Hotel boasts private cabin, best city view
The Jakarta Post
The One Room Hotel at the Tower Park Praha stands 70 meters tall and invites guests to stay in its private cabin to witness one of the best views in Prague.
Formerly known as the Žižkov Television Tower, the hotel consists of just one room and boasts a fantastic panoramic cityscape of the Czech capital.
Before it turned into a hotel, the view was only available for a limited time from the TV tower’s observatory deck— but now, cabin dwellers can enjoy the view in a bedroom, while lying down on a hand-sewn horsehair mattress or while taking a bubble bath in its glass-fronted bathroom.
With a starting price of 549 euros (US$588) per night, the room also comes with valuable extras, such as L’Occitane toiletries, an espresso machine and avant-garde technology, like a television embedded in the bathroom mirror and a towel-warming panel. As for the hotel, it boasts complimentary breakfast, free Wi-Fi and a bar. (nik/kes)
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week