Prague's One Room Hotel boasts private cabin, best city view
The Jakarta Post
The One Room Hotel at the Tower Park Praha stands 70 meters tall and invites guests to stay in its private cabin to witness one of the best views in Prague.
Formerly known as the Žižkov Television Tower, the hotel consists of just one room and boasts a fantastic panoramic cityscape of the Czech capital.
Before it turned into a hotel, the view was only available for a limited time from the TV tower’s observatory deck— but now, cabin dwellers can enjoy the view in a bedroom, while lying down on a hand-sewn horsehair mattress or while taking a bubble bath in its glass-fronted bathroom.
With a starting price of 549 euros (US$588) per night, the room also comes with valuable extras, such as L’Occitane toiletries, an espresso machine and avant-garde technology, like a television embedded in the bathroom mirror and a towel-warming panel. As for the hotel, it boasts complimentary breakfast, free Wi-Fi and a bar. (nik/kes)
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Four university staff, students suspected as HTI supporters