Samosir to host Tobatak Music Festival 2017
The Jakarta Post
The Tobatak Music Festival is back for the third time on August 12, taking place at the Open-Air Stage at Tuk Siadong on Samosir island, North Sumatra.
The lineup will include local and international musicians, such as Austrian Eurovision Song Contest 2011 finalist Nadine Beiler, soprano singer Bernadeta Astari from the Netherlands and Indonesia’s Tongam Sirait.
Read also: 2017 Lake Toba tourism calendar released
“Samosir will have a music festival that presents local and international musicians, just like other international festivals such as the Jakarta International Java Jazz, the Lowlands Festival in the Netherlands and the Rainforest World Music Festival in Malaysia,” said Tobatak Music Festival project manager Henry Manik. (asw)
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival