Lazio's de Vrij and Torino’s Ljajić vacation in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Soccer players Stefan de Vrij of the Lazio club and Adem Ljajić of the Torino club recently took separate holidays to Indonesia.
Dutch defender de Vrij went to Gili Trawangan in West Nusa Tenggara (NTB), where he posted a photo on Instagram (@stefandevrij) of him and his friends on a boat. Another photo, captioned “Lazio Indonesia,” showed him meeting members of the Laziale Indonesia fan club.
Read also: Nusa Dua in Bali to host lantern festival
Meanwhile, Serbian forward Ljajić traveled to Bali with his model girlfriend Sofija Milosevic. There, the couple toured several places such as Ubud, Uluwatu, Gianyar's Bali Zoo and Nusa Lembongan, where they were seen snorkeling. (asw)
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking
- The $4.7 billion K-Pop industry chases its ‘Michael Jackson moment’