Lazio's de Vrij and Torino’s Ljajić vacation in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Soccer players Stefan de Vrij of the Lazio club and Adem Ljajić of the Torino club recently took separate holidays to Indonesia.
Dutch defender de Vrij went to Gili Trawangan in West Nusa Tenggara (NTB), where he posted a photo on Instagram (@stefandevrij) of him and his friends on a boat. Another photo, captioned “Lazio Indonesia,” showed him meeting members of the Laziale Indonesia fan club.
Read also: Nusa Dua in Bali to host lantern festival
Meanwhile, Serbian forward Ljajić traveled to Bali with his model girlfriend Sofija Milosevic. There, the couple toured several places such as Ubud, Uluwatu, Gianyar's Bali Zoo and Nusa Lembongan, where they were seen snorkeling. (asw)
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Chengdu tops list as China's happiest city
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos