Lazio's de Vrij and Torino’s Ljajić vacation in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Soccer players Stefan de Vrij of the Lazio club and Adem Ljajić of the Torino club recently took separate holidays to Indonesia.
Dutch defender de Vrij went to Gili Trawangan in West Nusa Tenggara (NTB), where he posted a photo on Instagram (@stefandevrij) of him and his friends on a boat. Another photo, captioned “Lazio Indonesia,” showed him meeting members of the Laziale Indonesia fan club.
Read also: Nusa Dua in Bali to host lantern festival
Meanwhile, Serbian forward Ljajić traveled to Bali with his model girlfriend Sofija Milosevic. There, the couple toured several places such as Ubud, Uluwatu, Gianyar's Bali Zoo and Nusa Lembongan, where they were seen snorkeling. (asw)
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Indonesian military, police set to secure Obama’s visit
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash