Wonderful Indonesia tourism video featured at SMART Airports conference
Indonesia’s tourism video titled Wonderful Indonesia: The Journey of a Wonderful World was broadcasted by state-owned airport operator Angkasa Pura II at the SMART Airports conference that was held in Munich, Germany on Oct. 9 – 12.
The video recently won two awards for people’s choice award and East Asia and Pacific categories at the UNWTO Video Competition.
The conference itself is a four-day event between airports in Europe as well as an exhibition of airport tools, technology, design and world-class service.
“We supported the award-winning Wonderful Indonesia video at the SMART Airports. We also talked about The National Tourism Strategic Area (KSPN) and priority destinations,” said PT Angkasa Pura II president director, Muhammad Awaluddin.
The video highlights several popular destinations in Indonesia such as Yogyakarta, Bali, Lombok, Jakarta, Toraja, Raja Ampat and Wakatobi.
Tourism minister Arief Yahya thanked Angkasa Pura II for playing the video at SMART Airports, “Thank you pak Awaluddin who decided to play the Wonderful Indonesia video at SMART Airports in Munich. This will attract people to travel to Indonesia,” Arief said.
Aside from Munich, the video also had screenings at TTG Awards in Bangkok and at the opening of Nusa Dua Fiesta Charm 2017 on Oct. 11. (asw)
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence