Five recommended websites for photography portfolios
Ni Nyoman Wira
The Jakarta Post
Photography enthusiasts seeking to showcase their work can consider visiting these websites, which allow users to create an online photography portfolio. As compiled by dailysocial.id, below is the list.
SmugMug allows users to showcase their work to fellow members and the public in an easily customized design. Users can expect to change font, color, frame and other elements on their page with no fuss.
One of the advantages of using FolioWebsites is its simple design. The website itself is based on the WordPress platform, allowing users to have an endless amount of possibilities in customizing their portfolio, including adding as many pages as they want and the ability to share their work. It also has a Premium account for those seeking more advanced features.
(Read also: What you need to know about newborn photography)
The homepage of Zenfolio.(zenfolio.com/File)
Zenfolio helps its users display their photos in the best way possible. It suits any genres, starting from wedding and landscape, to school and sports. It is recommended for those who want to build their own online portfolio without spending hours in the process.
As one of the most popular websites for photographers, PhotoShelter comes with more than 100 features that are divided into Basic, Standard and Pro. Aside from its easy-to-operate interface, the website also suits photographers of various levels.
Foliolink has customizable elegant designs, complete tools and a quick video preview feature. The website is also supported by quality Search Engine Optimization (SEO), allowing users to spend more time on their craft. (wir/kes)
You might also like :
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh
- Jakarta x Beauty festival seeks to promote self-confidence