Five recommended websites for photography portfolios
Ni Nyoman Wira
The Jakarta Post
Photography enthusiasts seeking to showcase their work can consider visiting these websites, which allow users to create an online photography portfolio. As compiled by dailysocial.id, below is the list.
SmugMug allows users to showcase their work to fellow members and the public in an easily customized design. Users can expect to change font, color, frame and other elements on their page with no fuss.
One of the advantages of using FolioWebsites is its simple design. The website itself is based on the WordPress platform, allowing users to have an endless amount of possibilities in customizing their portfolio, including adding as many pages as they want and the ability to share their work. It also has a Premium account for those seeking more advanced features.
(Read also: What you need to know about newborn photography)
The homepage of Zenfolio.(zenfolio.com/File)
Zenfolio helps its users display their photos in the best way possible. It suits any genres, starting from wedding and landscape, to school and sports. It is recommended for those who want to build their own online portfolio without spending hours in the process.
As one of the most popular websites for photographers, PhotoShelter comes with more than 100 features that are divided into Basic, Standard and Pro. Aside from its easy-to-operate interface, the website also suits photographers of various levels.
Foliolink has customizable elegant designs, complete tools and a quick video preview feature. The website is also supported by quality Search Engine Optimization (SEO), allowing users to spend more time on their craft. (wir/kes)
You might also like :
- Ahok’s loss may lead to Cabinet shake-up
- EA leaks more info on upcoming ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’
- Exhibition to showcase Indonesian cultural heritage for UNESCO list opened
- INSIGHT: Plight of international refugees
- City Hall adorned with wreaths thanking Ahok-Djarot
- Indonesian delegation to embark on series of high-impact visits this week
- BTS wins 9th Shorty Awards
- New business model of fintech-banks set to boost digital economy
- Lee Min-ho opens up on enlistment
- Jokowi uses social media to engage young Indonesians