LPDP scholarship opens for registration
The Jakarta Post
Registration for the 2018 Endowment Fund for Education (LPDP), a scholarship program managed by the Finance Ministry, officially opened on Monday.
According to Kompas.com, the program targets Indonesian students with excellent academic results and leadership. Successful applicants will be granted funding to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
The registration period will run until June 8 on its website. Those looking for information about LPDP requirements should take a look at the list below.
Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age as on December 31.
Applicants need to have valid drug-free and health certifications issued by a hospital. Furthermore, those who want to study overseas are also required to provide a TB-clearance certificate issued by a hospital.
Letter of recommendation
Those who have yet to work are required to get a letter of recommendation from a community leader. Meanwhile, employees may attach a letter of recommendation from their superior.
Letter of statement
Applicants must sign a letter of statement, saying that they will return to Indonesia after completing their studies. The letter also needs to state that they will not engage in unlawful acts or join any organization opposed to the Pancasila ideology.
Applicants need to have at least a 3.0 GPA. An academic transcript from a university is required.
Those who want to pursue an undergraduate degree in Indonesia need to provide an English-proficiency certificate issued by ETS or IELTS with a minimum IELTS score of 6.0.
Meanwhile, those who want to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate degrees need to provide an English-language proficiency certificate with a minimum IELTS score of 6.5. (jes/wng)
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- Trump endorses call for Harley-Davidson boycott
- S. Korean woman given rare jail term for spycam crime
- A-Pink to perform in Jakarta in September
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Two Austrians killed in French Alps glider crash: Official
- Who is Ma’ruf Amin, Jokowi’s running mate?
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world