LPDP tells applicants to re-register for scholarship
The Jakarta Post
Applicants for the 2018 Endowment Fund for Education (LPDP) who have registered on the scholarship’s official website are urged to re-register following technical issues.
According to a statement received by The Jakarta Post, the re-registration applies to applicants who created an LPDP account between Feb. 26 and May 14, and have not been able to log in. They are urged to create a new account as their old one is no longer active.
Read also: LPDP scholarship opens for registration
Meanwhile, those who have registered and submitted documents from May 7 to 14 are told to re-register and resubmit them on the scholarship’s official website.
The reregistration deadline is June 8.
LPDP and the Finance Ministry’s IT office have reportedly fixed the website and the former’s enrollment app. (wir/kes)
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Costly holiday
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official