LPDP tells applicants to re-register for scholarship
The Jakarta Post
Applicants for the 2018 Endowment Fund for Education (LPDP) who have registered on the scholarship’s official website are urged to re-register following technical issues.
According to a statement received by The Jakarta Post, the re-registration applies to applicants who created an LPDP account between Feb. 26 and May 14, and have not been able to log in. They are urged to create a new account as their old one is no longer active.
Read also: LPDP scholarship opens for registration
Meanwhile, those who have registered and submitted documents from May 7 to 14 are told to re-register and resubmit them on the scholarship’s official website.
The reregistration deadline is June 8.
LPDP and the Finance Ministry’s IT office have reportedly fixed the website and the former’s enrollment app. (wir/kes)
- Japan to offer e-visa to tourists starting April 2020
- Meikarta graft case: KPK searches residence of Lippo Group CEO James Riady
- Arsonist sentenced to 24 years for Texas mosque burning
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Saudi Arabia's foreign minister to visit Indonesia
- Latest list of Michelin stars in Seoul released
- In China's Catholic heartland, Vatican deal brings Communist Party closer
- The other side of Korea: Art, food and history
- Indonesia’s competitiveness improves, but still well below Singapore, Malaysia
- Teen arrested for alleged rape of young earthquake survivor