LPDP tells applicants to re-register for scholarship
The Jakarta Post
Applicants for the 2018 Endowment Fund for Education (LPDP) who have registered on the scholarship’s official website are urged to re-register following technical issues.
According to a statement received by The Jakarta Post, the re-registration applies to applicants who created an LPDP account between Feb. 26 and May 14, and have not been able to log in. They are urged to create a new account as their old one is no longer active.
Read also: LPDP scholarship opens for registration
Meanwhile, those who have registered and submitted documents from May 7 to 14 are told to re-register and resubmit them on the scholarship’s official website.
The reregistration deadline is June 8.
LPDP and the Finance Ministry’s IT office have reportedly fixed the website and the former’s enrollment app. (wir/kes)
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- Trump endorses call for Harley-Davidson boycott
- S. Korean woman given rare jail term for spycam crime
- A-Pink to perform in Jakarta in September
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Two Austrians killed in French Alps glider crash: Official
- Who is Ma’ruf Amin, Jokowi’s running mate?
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world