IMO's article: Euro crisis may boost RI investment
The Jakarta Post
The creation of the European Union (EU) saw one of the strongest and most integrated unions ever created in the world. However, in 1993 none of the members of EU foresaw that they would be in such a debt crisis as they are now. No EU member was prepared for this situation.
At the same time, Indonesia survived the financial crisis of 1997-1998. Now, since two-thirds of Indonesian GDP ...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape