Indian firms ride the Indonesian start-up wave
Contributor with Forbes Indonesia
PREMIUM Driven by a saturated local market, some Indians are now looking at Indonesia as an attractive destination to fulfil their start-up dreams. Due to similar demographics and a rising middle income crowd, all the tech and product innovations happening in countries like India have become equally relevant for the Indonesian market. The proximity to Singapore and growing familiarity with the English lan...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Four university staff, students suspected as HTI supporters