Indian firms ride the Indonesian start-up wave
Contributor with Forbes Indonesia
PREMIUM Driven by a saturated local market, some Indians are now looking at Indonesia as an attractive destination to fulfil their start-up dreams. Due to similar demographics and a rising middle income crowd, all the tech and product innovations happening in countries like India have become equally relevant for the Indonesian market. The proximity to Singapore and growing familiarity with the English lan...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...