Indian firms ride the Indonesian start-up wave
Contributor with Forbes Indonesia
PREMIUM Driven by a saturated local market, some Indians are now looking at Indonesia as an attractive destination to fulfil their start-up dreams. Due to similar demographics and a rising middle income crowd, all the tech and product innovations happening in countries like India have become equally relevant for the Indonesian market. The proximity to Singapore and growing familiarity with the English lan...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Earthquake strikes Banten, tremors felt in Jakarta
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi