Indian firms ride the Indonesian start-up wave
Contributor with Forbes Indonesia
PREMIUM Driven by a saturated local market, some Indians are now looking at Indonesia as an attractive destination to fulfil their start-up dreams. Due to similar demographics and a rising middle income crowd, all the tech and product innovations happening in countries like India have become equally relevant for the Indonesian market. The proximity to Singapore and growing familiarity with the English lan...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Bali welcomes Barack Obama and family
- It’s official, Idul Fitri is tomorrow
- Malaysian PM to vacation in Bali after Obama
- Minister, MUI call for peaceful Idul Fitri sermons
- No merry Idul Fitri celebration for Ahmadiyah followers in Depok
- Ahmadiyah mosque in Depok vandalized ahead of Idul Fitri
- Two escaped foreign inmates transported to Bali
- Jokowi to stay in Jakarta for Idul Fitri
- JICA calls for stronger unity in ASEAN to exert bigger power
- Food prices spike in Jakarta a day before Idul Fitri