Indian firms ride the Indonesian start-up wave
Contributor with Forbes Indonesia
PREMIUM Driven by a saturated local market, some Indians are now looking at Indonesia as an attractive destination to fulfil their start-up dreams. Due to similar demographics and a rising middle income crowd, all the tech and product innovations happening in countries like India have become equally relevant for the Indonesian market. The proximity to Singapore and growing familiarity with the English lan...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- New bombshell revives debate on Trump fitness for office
- Truck full of bodies draws Mexicans searching for relatives
- Trump outburst over Kavanaugh's female accuser sparks hashtag trend
- Top Muhammadiyah figure resigns as Jokowi’s special envoy
- First to red planet will become Martians: Canada astronaut
- Police probe new drug rape claims against US doctor, girlfriend
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world