Live together for peace, trade for prosperity
Nadjib Riphat Kesoema
Former Indonesian ambassador to Australia
PREMIUM Highs, lows, bumps and bruises, I have experienced a lot in my four years as the Indonesian ambassador to Australia. I have heard statements from many people that Indonesia is important to Australia and that Australia is vital to Indonesia. Last Feb. 26, on a cloudy Sunday morning in the Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens, I saw our leaders walking the talk. I watched, from a distance, Prime Minis...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Government to crack down on fake supporters of Pancasila
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- China mobile users tap phones to 'applaud' president's speech
- Energi Mega Persada seeks to maintain production after block losses
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- KPK to return investigators to National Police