Live together for peace, trade for prosperity
Nadjib Riphat Kesoema
Former Indonesian ambassador to Australia
PREMIUM Highs, lows, bumps and bruises, I have experienced a lot in my four years as the Indonesian ambassador to Australia. I have heard statements from many people that Indonesia is important to Australia and that Australia is vital to Indonesia. Last Feb. 26, on a cloudy Sunday morning in the Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens, I saw our leaders walking the talk. I watched, from a distance, Prime Minis...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival