Live together for peace, trade for prosperity
Nadjib Riphat Kesoema
Former Indonesian ambassador to Australia
PREMIUM Highs, lows, bumps and bruises, I have experienced a lot in my four years as the Indonesian ambassador to Australia. I have heard statements from many people that Indonesia is important to Australia and that Australia is vital to Indonesia. Last Feb. 26, on a cloudy Sunday morning in the Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens, I saw our leaders walking the talk. I watched, from a distance, Prime Minis...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash