ASEAN can help lead the way to Planet 50-50 by 2030
Yoriko Yasukawa and Annette Sachs Robertson
PREMIUM As the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) approaches its 50th anniversary this year, a momentous milestone, the region is at a crossroads more than ever on several fronts, including the rights, health and wellbeing of millions of women and girls. Policies and decisions taken now by individual countries and ASEAN as a whole can propel Southeast Asia toward greater prosperity grounded...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Setya Novanto pays $50,000 in restitution installment to KPK
- Me and my (porn) shadow: 'Spycam' epidemic seizes South Korea
- Indonesian tourism set to beat Thailand in 5 years
- Suspected HTI flag burning sparks controversy among Muslims
- Australia hits five Myanmar generals with sanctions
- Better or worse under Jokowi?
- US warships sail through Taiwan Strait
- UN committee slams French 'burqa ban' for 'violating' rights
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Four earthquakes strike off Canada's west coast