COMMENTARY: A slap in the face of Indonesian justice system from Ahok
The Jakarta Post
Is there justice in Indonesia? For some perhaps. But not for others.
And one man, Jakarta Governor Basuki Tjahaja Purnama, no longer seems to trust the justice system to want to test it to its full extent. Certainly not anymore after he was convicted by the court in the first place for blasphemy on May 9.
This week Ahok, as the 50-year-old governor is popu...
You might also like :
- Surfer severely mauled by shark in Australia
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Hummingbirds thrive at innovative Mexico gardens
- Lotte Chemical Indonesia begins construction of plant in Cilegon
- Prabowo answers all your burning questions in his little blue book
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- They played dead on the ground: Survivor recounts OPM massacre
- Of legs and Pancasila: Two petitions battle it out over BLACKPINK ad
- Garuda Indonesia takes passengers on trip to 1980s