COMMENTARY: A slap in the face of Indonesian justice system from Ahok
The Jakarta Post
Is there justice in Indonesia? For some perhaps. But not for others.
And one man, Jakarta Governor Basuki Tjahaja Purnama, no longer seems to trust the justice system to want to test it to its full extent. Certainly not anymore after he was convicted by the court in the first place for blasphemy on May 9.
This week Ahok, as the 50-year-old governor is popu...
You might also like :
- West Jakarta early childhood school dismantled in front of students
- Indonesia attracts buyers at Hamburg COTECA trade expo
- Saudi Arabia's foreign minister to visit Indonesia
- In China's Catholic heartland, Vatican deal brings Communist Party closer
- Meikarta graft case: KPK searches residence of Lippo Group CEO James Riady
- The other side of Korea: Art, food and history
- Saudi Arabia admits Khashoggi killed in Istanbul consulate
- US 'saddened' Saudi journalist dead, no mention of action
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Trump: Saudi explanation of Khashoggi death credible, 'important first step'