COMMENTARY: A slap in the face of Indonesian justice system from Ahok
The Jakarta Post
Is there justice in Indonesia? For some perhaps. But not for others.
And one man, Jakarta Governor Basuki Tjahaja Purnama, no longer seems to trust the justice system to want to test it to its full extent. Certainly not anymore after he was convicted by the court in the first place for blasphemy on May 9.
This week Ahok, as the 50-year-old governor is popu...
You might also like :
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Jakarta’s working visit budget skyrockets
- Court finds Czech 'femme fatale' guilty in spy scandal
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- Setya sends letter to House, asks not to remove him as speaker
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography