COMMENTARY: A slap in the face of Indonesian justice system from Ahok
The Jakarta Post
Is there justice in Indonesia? For some perhaps. But not for others.
And one man, Jakarta Governor Basuki Tjahaja Purnama, no longer seems to trust the justice system to want to test it to its full extent. Certainly not anymore after he was convicted by the court in the first place for blasphemy on May 9.
This week Ahok, as the 50-year-old governor is popu...
You might also like :
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- ASEAN endorses East Sea code proposal
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Two Vietnamese fishermen dead in Philippine navy chase
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- EDITORIAL: Making corrupt leaders pay