How can RI benefit from global tax cooperation?
Yulius P. Hermawan
Lecturer at the Department of International Relations, Parahyangan Catholic University
PREMIUM President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo now has more confidence to attend the upcoming G20 Summit, which will be held in Hamburg, Germany, in July of this year. After having a long debate about the importance of an exchange of information on taxation and its possible implications for the bank secrecy law and investment in Indonesia, on May 8 the government issued Government Regulation in Lie...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse