How can RI benefit from global tax cooperation?
Yulius P. Hermawan
Lecturer at the Department of International Relations, Parahyangan Catholic University
PREMIUM President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo now has more confidence to attend the upcoming G20 Summit, which will be held in Hamburg, Germany, in July of this year. After having a long debate about the importance of an exchange of information on taxation and its possible implications for the bank secrecy law and investment in Indonesia, on May 8 the government issued Government Regulation in Lie...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler