How can RI benefit from global tax cooperation?
Yulius P. Hermawan
Lecturer at the Department of International Relations, Parahyangan Catholic University
PREMIUM President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo now has more confidence to attend the upcoming G20 Summit, which will be held in Hamburg, Germany, in July of this year. After having a long debate about the importance of an exchange of information on taxation and its possible implications for the bank secrecy law and investment in Indonesia, on May 8 the government issued Government Regulation in Lie...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- KPK gets new information on flow of funds in e-ID graft