How can RI benefit from global tax cooperation?
Yulius P. Hermawan
Lecturer at the Department of International Relations, Parahyangan Catholic University
PREMIUM President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo now has more confidence to attend the upcoming G20 Summit, which will be held in Hamburg, Germany, in July of this year. After having a long debate about the importance of an exchange of information on taxation and its possible implications for the bank secrecy law and investment in Indonesia, on May 8 the government issued Government Regulation in Lie...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash