Social problems are company problems
Hermawan Kartajaya and Ardhi Ridwansyah
Founder and chairman of MarkPlus, Inc and director of EMBA SBM-ITB/MarkPlus Institute
PREMIUM Stuart Hart, a management professor at the Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University, and founder of the Center for Sustainable Global Enterprise, makes an interesting statement in his 2005 book, Capitalism at the Crossroads. He says we now bear witness to the onset of a new era where companies have become one of the most important pillars associated with the resolution of major...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims
- Indonesia, South Africa organize forum to boost economic ties
- Anwar Ibrahim: Indonesia visit to celebrate ‘Reformasi’
- Trump, Moon discuss N. Korea's threat to scrap summit