Social problems are company problems
Hermawan Kartajaya and Ardhi Ridwansyah
Founder and chairman of MarkPlus, Inc and director of EMBA SBM-ITB/MarkPlus Institute
PREMIUM Stuart Hart, a management professor at the Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University, and founder of the Center for Sustainable Global Enterprise, makes an interesting statement in his 2005 book, Capitalism at the Crossroads. He says we now bear witness to the onset of a new era where companies have become one of the most important pillars associated with the resolution of major...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals