Canada and Indonesia's 'unity in diversity': Reality or slogan?
Author of Julia's Jihad
PREMIUM The very first time I visited Canada in 1991, I fell in love with it. I had just presented a paper at a conference in Seattle and decided to hop over to Vancouver, only two and a half hours away. Despite being there for only four days, I quickly decided it was one of my favorite cities. The fact that green spaces are an integral part of the city is amazing. Vancouver even has an urban forest &m...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Germany in political crisis as coalition talks collapse