Canada and Indonesia's 'unity in diversity': Reality or slogan?
Author of Julia's Jihad
PREMIUM The very first time I visited Canada in 1991, I fell in love with it. I had just presented a paper at a conference in Seattle and decided to hop over to Vancouver, only two and a half hours away. Despite being there for only four days, I quickly decided it was one of my favorite cities. The fact that green spaces are an integral part of the city is amazing. Vancouver even has an urban forest &m...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Astra's financing wing to issue global bond in second half
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta