Canada and Indonesia's 'unity in diversity': Reality or slogan?
Author of Julia's Jihad
PREMIUM The very first time I visited Canada in 1991, I fell in love with it. I had just presented a paper at a conference in Seattle and decided to hop over to Vancouver, only two and a half hours away. Despite being there for only four days, I quickly decided it was one of my favorite cities. The fact that green spaces are an integral part of the city is amazing. Vancouver even has an urban forest &m...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family