Canada and Indonesia's 'unity in diversity': Reality or slogan?
Author of Julia's Jihad
PREMIUM The very first time I visited Canada in 1991, I fell in love with it. I had just presented a paper at a conference in Seattle and decided to hop over to Vancouver, only two and a half hours away. Despite being there for only four days, I quickly decided it was one of my favorite cities. The fact that green spaces are an integral part of the city is amazing. Vancouver even has an urban forest &m...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- Singapore IS fighter challenges Prince Harry in video
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling